Holy Crap, liquid Nolvadex could be the worse thing I have ever put into my mouth!!! 4 hours later and my tongue is still tingling. This stuff is just rank!
I just took my pre-workout, I am hoping that will mask this crap. Haha!!!
This is my 2nd day of trying to take it, but I think I am going to have to discontinue and buy some pill form.
My question is, if I wait another week to get pill form in is that going to really matter if my PCT Nolv is delayed a week? I waited 2 weeks after my last Test E pin and now I am looking at 3 weeks before I start PCT I suppose. Any problems with this other than the obv lack of natural Test I should experience?