T3 steroid cycle

I get 2, 4 and 5 and I’m completely natural. I have had people accuse me of taking steroids many times and it pissed me off. It gets me to the point where I want to take steroids just so that I can say “Now this is me on steroids fckers!”. Lol. But nah I get a lot of acne outbreaks naturally and I have had many stretch marks as well as abnormally fast muscle gains. I’m a very lean person and when I stop working out I’m capable of drastically going from jacked to skinny as heck. When I start back up again I blow up quick. Another thing I’ve noticed is my pumps are naturally a lot more intense then the average lifter. Like my shoulders blow up like bowling balls and veins and shreds show up all over them along with my arm’s and chest. I’ve had a tone of people accuse me of taking steroids because of these factors. I also had a relative hug me once and say I was jacked and as solid as steal. He said only steroids do that. (He took steroids in the past) But it is to my understanding that muscle is solid… or at least a lot more solid than fat. At the time I was taking creatine and l-arginine with citrilline malate (which is a precursor to arginine) and a lot of BCAA’s.

Additionally, T3 requires proper levels of the hormone Cortisol in the body in order to effectively perform its job. Many individuals have been known to engage in a Cytomel cycle, only to discover that it is not providing any significant fat loss effects, nor any increase in body heat. It is very important to understand that Cortisol works alongside T3 in order to initiate lipolysis (fat breakdown) in the body. Cortisol is what drives T3 into the cells so that T3 can initiate an increase in energy production and consumption. Often times, the reduced effectiveness of T3 can be attributed to the use of a Cortisol blocker or Cortisol blocking supplement and/or the use of other drugs or hormones that suppress the production of Cortisol in the body. Some users who have been met with disappointment in regards to their T3 cycles have attempted the use of Hydrocortisone cream, or supplements that might increase Cortisol levels in the body (such as 5-HTP [2] ), and have in turn experienced a drastic boost in metabolism, body heat production, and overall effectiveness of T3. One particularly important and prominent symptom of low or inadequate Cortisol levels during the use of T3 is extreme lethargy. Once again, the use of Hydrocortisone cream at  5 – 10g per day might possibly alleviate the problem.

In a performance setting, Cytomel doses will be very similar to hypothyroidism treatment plans. The individual will normally begin with 25mcg per day and increase the total dose -25mcg every 2-4 weeks as needed. Most will find they will have no need to go above 75-100mcg per day, with the 125mcg per day range being acceptable for very short periods of time. Such a high dose might be acceptable at the end of a harsh contest diet but should not be a regular dose through the brunt of the diet. As for total use, 6-8 weeks will be the safest total duration. Longer can be acceptable, such as 8-12 weeks, but it does increase the risk of thyroid dependency. However, most healthy adults should not have an issue. Once you have reached your high end dose and it’s time to come off, you are encouraged to drop the dose down to 25mcg per day and hold at that dose for 7-10 days. This will allow the body to adjust and protect you from falling into hypothyroidism. For no reason should you discontinue use abruptly, the 7-10 day low dose is imperative.

T3 steroid cycle

t3 steroid cycle

Media:

t3 steroid cyclet3 steroid cyclet3 steroid cyclet3 steroid cyclet3 steroid cycle